Terms and Conditions
Book2wheel.com (hereinafter referred to as the Company or ‘we’ or ‘us’) is presenting to you the terms and conditions which may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through our partners) made available online. By accessing, browsing, or using our website, you are assumed to have read and understood the terms and conditions set out below.
- About Book2wheel.com
- Book2wheel.com is an online booking and reservation website for 2-wheel vehicles such as but not limited to: motorbikes, scooters, and bicycles in the Philippines.
- Provision of Services
- Book2wheel.com provides an online platform through which all types of rental companies or individuals can add or enlist their vehicles (motorbikes, scooters, and bicycles) in our system for reservation, and through which visitors to our website can book or make such reservations.
- By booking at Book2wheel.com, you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the rental owner/company. From the point at which you make your reservation, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the provider, transmitting details of your reservation to the relevant rental owner/company, and sending you a confirmation email for and on behalf of the rental owner/company.
iii. Information we disclose is based from the information provided to us by the rental owner/company.
- Book2wheel.com shall not be held responsible for the information disclosed on our website for those information displayed are based from what the rental owner/companies have provided to us.
- Book2wheel.com must not be regarded as recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level, qualification, or rating of any rental companies made available.
- Services that Book2wheel.com provides are for personal and non-commercial use only. Reselling, deep-linking, using, copying, monitoring, displaying, downloading, or reproducing any content or information are strictly prohibited.
vii. Booking of motorbike, scooter, or bicycle does not guarantee that the vehicle is available on your requested dates. You will need to wait for confirmation informing you of its availability.
III. Prices and Tariffs
- All prices on Book2wheel.com are per motorbike, scooter, and bicycle for your rental period.
- Prices displayed on the website are for daily, weekly, and monthly rental period.
iii. Rental owner/company is not allowed to charge higher than the amount displayed on our website.
- The rental price you receive after placing a booking request is the amount to be paid on the rental owner/company. Book2wheel.com does not collect payment on behalf of rental owner/company. You only pay when you arrive at the location and rent the motorbike, scooter, or bicycle.
- The price of the vehicle will be confirmed at time of booking and calculated on the basis of hour or 24-hour units. If you wish to extend the period of hire after picking the bike up, or if you drop off the vehicle later than the agreed date of return, amount to be paid will be higher than what was stated upon confirmation of booking.
- Cancellation of booking
- You have the freedom to cancel your booking request at any time. Please note that cancellation is free of charge for all customers.
- If you wish to review, adjust, or cancel your reservation, immediately notify our support team by sending an email at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org .
iii. When you Hire a motorbike, scooter, or bicycle, at a rental owner/company, you accept and agree to their corresponding terms and conditions with regard to their cancellation policy in cases that you want to return the motorbike, scooter, or bicycle before the expiration of rental period. In case of a dispute with the rental owner/company, you can contact us by phone or by email email@example.com.
- Payment deposit on the period of hire, Driving license, Passport, and Limitations
- Most rental owner/company requires a deposit for the motorbike, scooter, or bicycle such as: cash, your driving license, and/or passport, at the start of the rental to cover the liability excess, any charges incurred during the rental, and in some cases, fuel. Book2wheel is not libel for any claim against lost of ID/Passport by the owner of the motorbike . We advice you to make your own satisfaction before giving your passport.
- Every driver must have a valid driving license and passport before renting. Expired licenses will not be accepted.
iii. Some rental owner/company requires that you return the rented vehicle in full tank. Please confirm this from the rental owner/company first before renting.
- Occasionally, it may be necessary for changes to be made to your booking (after acceptance) by us or by the rental owner/company. For any changes, we will advise you as reasonably as possible before pick up. However, in such circumstances, we shall have no additional liability in respect of any direct or indirect losses you may suffer as a result of such changes.
- Restrictions may apply when taking the hire to a different city, or province. Before taking the vehicle to a different city, or province, ask the rental owner/company.
- Rental owner/company has a complete right to refuse in lending the vehicle to any person who is considered unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. We will not be held liable for the completion of travel arrangements, refunds, compensation, damages, or any other costs you, the renter, may have to pay in such a case.
vii. Book2wheel is not liable in case the motorbike shared/hired is stolen. The owner of the motorbike let other person use his/her bike on it’s own behalf. Book2wheel is not liable in any case, it is the owner of the motorbike/business responsibility to verify before letting barrow/rent bike to person who make booking reservation through book2wheel.com.
viii. If you are dissatisfied in any way with your rental, please inform the rental owner/company as soon as possible. You may also file a complaint to our Customer Service team.
- In the case of breakdown or mechanical issues, please contact the rental owner/company immediately.
- Insurance Policy
- Most rental owner/company provides insurance in cases of theft, accident, force majeure, and damages on the motorbike. Please confirm this first from the rental owner/company before renting the vehicle.
- Insurance offered by rental owner/company is a third party only insurance (TPO). Third party insurance covers legal liability for the damage caused to a third party only – bodily injury, death, and damage to third party property – while motorbike/scooter/bicycle is used.
iii. In case rental owner/company obtained insurance from Book2wheel’s insurance service, Book2wheel will only be responsible for connecting the owner/company to the insurance agent, and it will be the rental owner/company’s responsibility to communicate with the insurance company.
VII. Further Correspondence
- By completing a booking, you agree to receive an email from us confirming of your booking request, informing you of the rented vehicle’s availability on your chosen date/s, reminding you prior to the date of pick up, and confirming if you have picked up and returned the vehicle already.
VIII. Personal information
- Communication Between Us
- We will communicate to you mostly through email. The email we will be using is our Customer Service team’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org . In cases that immediate correspondence is needed, we have the right to call or send SMS to the number you provided when you booked on our website.
- You are held responsible for all the messages sent to you.
iii. All messages sent to you will be sent using English.
- You are required to keep records of our exchanges in communication may it be the email sent to you via email or SMS.
- Book2wheel.com operates online, and has an office at: 252-I Ascencion St. Urgello Cebu City, Philippines. Services provided are only to those cities or provinces mentioned on our website in the Philippines. Our terms are written in the English language which shall also be the language of the contract.
ii. In case a part of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or unlawful, then said part will be scrapped and the remainder shall continue to be enforceable to the extent allowed by law.